Beaver: Gee Wally, that Eddie sure is a commie douche-bag.
Wally: Yeah, I guess you’re right Beav.
Commie — One who supports the communist ideology. True communist don’t mind to be labeled commies.
Communists base their beliefs on the social science of Marxism and Leninism. They are committed to studying politics, history and economics in order to create a system of change that betters people’s everyday lives.
Marxism is a tenant of communism and is the system of ideas that were developed by Karl Marx, a German scholar and revolutionary with his collaborator, Friedrich Engels. These beliefs were founded in the 1800s and have since been modernized by modern-day revolutionaries including Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro and Vladimir Lenin. Marxism helps to guide social struggles and revolutions.
Communism focuses on expanding democracy throughout the world and oppose violence in all forms. The Communist Party believes that people must effect change on their own without the use of violence, which they believe is an instrument of controlling governments and big corporations. A famous communist is Joseph Stalin, who was the successor to Lenin. Stalin was the Soviet Union dictator for many years though he famously was one of the most murderous dictators and went against many core Communist beliefs.
In both capitalism and socialism, the means of production and the products are owned by entities. In the case of capitalism, property and assets are privately owned. In socialism, private property can exist and people own businesses, but the government exerts more authority and creates social nets to help the poor, also preventing businesses from taking in too much profit.
Capitalism is more about competition, whereas socialism is about cooperation, with entities cooperating for the good of all. Communism, meanwhile, is an ideal of socialism in which there is no privately owned property, aside from the fruits of a person’s labor. For example, someone could make a shirt but not own the factory used to make it.
Capitalism and socialism exist on a continuum; there is no such thing as pure capitalism or pure socialism. For example, the United States, which has a capitalist economy, has social networks such as Social Security, SNAP and Medicare. Socialist countries like China allow workers to keep their funds.
Socialism is often mistaken for communism, and it can be argued that communism is simply an extreme form of socialism. This is because socialism is predicated on the idea that providing for the needs of all members of society will ultimately benefit the society. Communism takes this idea further by eliminating individual ownership of any goods. Communism shares wealth based on “each according to his need,” rather than based on the skill of the individual. This is supposed to create a society without social classes, and in which everyone receives equal treatment. Violence is often considered an acceptable means of changing a society to get to this point if necessary.
In contrast, socialism focuses on working within capitalism rather than trying to eliminate classes altogether. Socialism focuses on regulation and taxes rather than violent overthrow of the established political order. Socialism attempts to work within the established political order.
Current 45 Communist Goals
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, and policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike
Ed.note- Here is my take… if you like this kind of stuff. Move to a communist country and stay there. There is no room for commies in the USA. My personal belief? I hate communism and it DOES NOT better anyone’s life. The only thing is does is give you a way to surrender your life, liberty, and happiness to God knows who to do what they want with it. Let me be clear. I hate Communism. I don’t trust any left leaning liberal politictian.
This country was founded on the principles of liberty. Communism is not LIBERTY. It is something else. In fact, it i the opposite. The more we see these things take hold in our society, the greater the threat to our personal freedoms. I support the US Constitution.
We must, as a nation, reject tyranny, reject communism and it’s ideals, and we must all work for the USA being the greatest country on earth. The most free country on earth, and live with liberty and justice for all.
God bless AMERICA!
Support for dp@large is greatly appreciated! We’ll be a radio show soon! We would love to include you on your list of sponsors. Great exposure for you, your club, your product, or company.
TWITTER with dp @dpatlarge & @dpatlarge2