1 Cup Honey
Dab of oil
Habanero oil can get on your hands and it BURNS.. Once on your fingers, expect it not to wash off easily. Figure on it being on your fingers at least 6 hours before it wears off. Make sure not rub your eyes or get your fingers onto sensitive skin. Please be cautious when handling these peppers.
1) Fine chop your Habanero.
2) Separate seeds from pepper.
3) Saute Habanero slices in dab of oil at medium heat.
4) When sizzling add seeds.
5) Cook ~2 minutes.
6) Add honey and reduce temperature to medium.
7) Cook ~5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
8) Pour into glass container.
9) Wait until cool.
10) Enjoy !
Support for dp@large is greatly appreciated! We’ll be a radio show soon! We would love to include you on your list of sponsors. Great exposure for you, your club, your product, or company.
TWITTER with dp @dpatlarge & @dpatlarge2